Saturday, April 18, 2020

Here We Are

Well Hello!

It's been an awfully long time! I hope you are all keeping safe and well during this difficult period.

I'm posting here because I am very excited and proud to announce that 'Here We Are: Notes for Living on Planet Earth' has been released on Apple TV+!! Why is this a big deal? It is my very first project as an Animation Supervisor for one thing, which threw up a whole load of new challenges and experiences my way - I'm very proud of the result - and it's just a beautiful piece of film to boot, ranging from design to story to colour...
It was made at Studio AKA and I couldn't have asked for a nicer, more talented bunch of people to work with.



So to watch you will need Apple TV+ BUT DO NOT FRET there is a free 7 day trial - so why not use up the trial to watch this animation - it also gives you an excuse to watch anything else on there too :)

Aside from encouraging you to watch the film, if people are reading this post, then I would also encourage you to follow me on Instagram as, even though I post somewhat rarely, all my news and artwork goes there now.

Thanks for listening and I hope you enjoy and share the film with your friends and loved ones!

Stay safe,
'Till the next

No comments: